Policy Services Assistant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are seeking a talented and innovative individual who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and provide solid customer service, then our team might be right for you!
The Policy Services Assistant is responsible for adding and rating new submissions and carrying out all duties related to policy processing. These responsibilities include entering endorsements, processing cancellations, reissues, non-renewals, reviewing daily reports for errors, preparing correspondence, and researching problems.
A comprehensive training program is provided!
This individual should possess good oral and written communication skills, a high level of organizational skills and solid computer skills.
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating Hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!