Sr. Construction Defect Claims Adjuster
Our client, a well- respected property/casualty specialty insurance provider, has an opening for technically experienced Sr. Construction Defect Claims Adjuster in their Alpharetta, GA location.
This product position will be responsible for adjusting Construction Defect claims with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of prior construction defect claims handling experience including strong technical knowledge, litigation, able to read policies and write coverage position letters (not form letters), setting reserves.
- Experience handling an east coast pending of claims
- Strong negotiation and litigation skills. Able to manage own litigation from investigation to settlement.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Exposure to excess +
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite programs
- Someone who enjoys handling claims
- Someone who is an extrovert and will attack these claims BY PHONE
Our client offers a generous compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.