Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Preferred Governmental Claim Solutions, Inc. is seeking a dedicated Claim Specialist to join our workers' compensation team. This individual will be responsible for administering complex claims pursuant to company requirements with minimal supervision.
- Contact claimants, clients, medical providers and attorneys
- Investigate accidents and determine compensability
- Analyze claim exposure and determine proper course of action to bring file to conclusion
- Settle ongoing claims
- Attend file reviews, mediations and hearings
- Ensure that files are handled within company guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma.
- Current State of Florida All-Lines Adjuster License
- 5 years' handling complex indemnity workers' compensation claims
- 3 years' experience handling litigated claims
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-pace environment
- College degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Senior Claim Specialist - Workers' Compensation - Lake Mary, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly