- Career Level
Responsible for the daily performance of the overall appraisal group. Analyzes performance of each segment of the appraisal network including Staff, DRP Network, and IA Relationships to ensure execution of company standards to drive superior results.
Responsible for managing a small team of desk and field appraisers. Oversees Staff Appraisers’ quality and production with daily metrics and performance appraisals to drive the desired outcomes of the organization.
Serves as the liaison between the organization and our network of preferred shops by tracking performance and customer satisfaction. This role will work closely with the Appraisal Manager to help develop metrics for our DRP program and well as our desk auditors to ensure our estimates are completed timely and accurately.
Responsible for fielding any complaint calls and addressing any issues with our network shops which may impact the customer experience.
- Monitor and analyze appraisal outcomes, understanding the root causes of issues and putting in place action plans to address
- Review and approve staff appraisers’ estimates based on authority level.
- Provides coaching and feedback to highlight team strengths and improve overall performance through daily interactions, monthly 1x1’s and sharing of technical guidance.
- Analyzes DRP performance and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Spend one day per week in the field reinspecting vehicles and observing estimate work
- Responsible for developing relationships with our network shops by providing feedback and identifying areas of opportunity to streamline the workflow to improve our relationships.
- Assists with identifying shops that meet our criteria to be part of the network and works closely with the Appraisal Manager to increase coverage of our network shops.
- QA DRP Work to ensure contractual obligations are being fulfilled with an emphasis on service-level agreements. Provide feedback to Appraisal Manager to discuss strategy on delivering feedback to the shops. This includes spending one day per week in the field doing reinspections and visits.
- Assists Appraisal Manager with training needs by identifying trends to improve overall customer experience.