As an Administrative Assistant on the Corporate Services Team, you are often the first person our visitors, guests, interviewees and vendors are greeted by upon entering our branch offices. To extend that, you take pride in our buildings appearance as you realize that you never have a second chance to make a 1st impression. While your title will be Administrative Assistant, your tasks cover a lot of fun action items to make sure ICW Group always puts our best foot forward. Each day offers new challenges as you tackle a wide range of tasks including:
- Greet and screen visitors both in person and via phone to ensure they are routed to the appropriate personnel.
- Building management company liaison for maintenance requests, vendor contact for service calls, building access badges and key control. Work closely with the Home Office (San Diego) Corporate Services team as the local Point of Contact for branch requests.
- Perform administrative support associated with business operations including special projects, presentations and meetings as well as answering the phones and document indexing/ uploading.
- Disaster Recovery Point Person for branch office working directly with the Disaster Recovery Lead on any updates to documents and/or Emergency Response team member list.
- Light cleaning of break rooms including wiping down the microwave and refrigerator to maintain an attractive place for employees to eat and take breaks.
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedules appointments and completes travel or conference arrangements including conference room scheduling and meeting resource management.
- Supply ordering and restocking for Office and Break Room Areas.
- Manage in-house stock of Marketing materials ensuring sufficient in-stock quantities and premade marketing material folders.
- Assemble and mail claims kit for accounts that require hard copies.
- Mail handling including opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing. Preparing certified mailings. Working with Courier twice day on incoming/outgoing mail.
- Responds to general inquiries concerning area activities in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain personal calendar for team personnel. Create, maintain, and update various information databases. Collect and verify data, and prepares and updates recurring and routine reports.
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems including classifying, sorting and filing correspondence, records and the like.
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Strong customer service, organizational skills and phone acumen required.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook (MS Office applications) experience necessary.
This role is entry-level in nature, but key to the success of our department. Are you looking for a great opportunity to launch your corporate career? Are you seeking a fun, goal-oriented team to join? Then we look forward to hearing from you at the ICW Group!