Account Executive - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Are you an energetic professional who enjoys meeting new people and expanding your social network? Are you excited to learn new things and expand your industry knowledge? If this sounds like you, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! The Glatfelter Agency (TGA), a division of Glatfelter Insurance Group, is seeking an Account Executive to join our Commercial Lines team at our downtown York location. Responsible for producing new commercial P&C accounts and servicing and upgrading existing accounts. Maintains direct customer service for the agency at a level that exceeds client expectations. Initiates prospective customer contacts. In the course of business development and service, interacts with and obtains support from other departments including but not limited to Underwriting, Claims, and Risk Management. Maintains current knowledge of industry trends, insurance products, techniques, and sales aids. Works to build a network of contacts in the local community to help create future business opportunities.
- College degree, preferable in a business field or five (5) years experience in insurance field.
- Must possess Pennsylvania P&C license or obtain within three (3) months.
- Two (2) years sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule and complete tasks and projects.
Must be able to work effectively both as a team player and independently with minimal supervision.