Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. Description: Entry level position for student actuary who will assist team in the following areas:
- Predictive Modeling
- Loss Reserve Analysis.
- Employee will also complete examinations required to obtain fellowship in the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- Candidate shall hold bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or related discipline.
- Two to three CAS examinations are preferred, with a minimum of two being required for consideration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access are required.
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS are desirable.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE