Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This role will be expected to assist with planning and managing the delivery of ongoing projects and testing in the Corporate Receivables Billing Projects unit. Additionally, participates with management on the development of strategic plans involving the implementation of technology.
- Research, develop, review and approve system enhancements through the requirements process.
- Contribute to the creation of initial project deliverables.
- Provide project leadership to team members in support of the project process.
- Provide support and refinement to methods of testing.
- Plan and manage delivery of project testing and associated support to meet business objectives.
- Participate in development of the detailed test plans and responsible for related test phase tasks.
- Executes test cases, documents test results and escalates problems.
- Assesses project risks and identifies and implements controls to mitigate risks.
- Supports production issue mitigation and resolution.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of previous experience in receivables is required.
- Experience with system implementations, project management and/or coordinator role is preferred.
- Understands Insurance billing procedures and has the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job duties include but are not limited to collaboration with development and business teams.
- Help define solutions.
- Document Process Flows.
- Maintain project schedule.
- Manage risks and issues and develop contingency plans.
- Communicate project status and impacts to project scope to all levels of leadership.
- Help translate business vision into requirements.
- Understand and document formal testing plans.
- Understand and recommend improvements to automated billing systems and related business processes.
- Formal experience with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Visio, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screening.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits
: * Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision * Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays * Life Insurance * Disability Coverage * Pension * 401k Savings Plan * Employee Discounts * Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states 'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE