Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position is responsible for achieving performance objectives as indicated in the Club's Insurance Performance Scorecard. Performance objectives include meeting district sales and member service objectives, ensuring the insurance operation is profitable, maintaining efficience and compliance with Club standards through the development of an effective, high performing team. This position ensures understanding and compliance with standardized sales.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with ACSC or 3 years insurance sales experience plus 6 months sales experience with ACSC preferred.
- A documented history of success in a professional sales environment required.
- Must possess a complete understanding and proven applidation of the SSC selling approach.
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written. A successful candidate will be enthusiastic, results-oriented, committed to maintaining superior customer relationships.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE