- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- Apply information technology techniques and procedures to include diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Consult with users to determine hardware, software and system functional specifications
- Design, develop, document, analyze, test and modify various computer systems and programs
- Evaluate complex client requirements and make recommendations on solutions to system processes and procedures
- Prepare and implement application system specifications
- Develop, test and implement efficient and effective application solutions
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 5 years experience handling similar responsibilities at a similar level
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced Desktop and Internet skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements.
Perform design work sessions and produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
Apply Agile software development practices for customization to the platform and applications.
Provide support and technical consulting and mentoring.
Assist customers with understanding ITSM, ServiceNow, and Agile approaches.
Strong understanding of ITIL and Service Management.
Agile Software development practices.
Passion for system and integration testing.
ServiceNow System Administration Certificate.
Experience with integrations such as Active Directory.
ServiceNow development, including scripting and advanced workflows.
Advanced ability to create and modify SQL queries.
Understand full application lifecycle (SDLC).
Incident Management and Service Desk (expert level knowledge).
ITIL: 2 years
Lead development related projects: 2 years