Sales Assistant - TEMP
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- Support the Group Support department with daily tasks.
- Communicate professionally on the phone with clients to provide quotes and information about company services provided.
- Ability to meet quotas on number of outbound calls made- approx. 100 calls per day.
- Ability to read and follow scripted materials.
- Completing workers compensation forms.
- Adhering to and meeting deadline dates.
- Providing Customer Service support.
- Support staff by copying, faxing, mailing and printing forms.
- Obtain missing information from clients as needed.
- Maintain diary entries in the telemarketing system.
- Internet research and investigation.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Data Entry and multi phone line experience preferred.
- Good computer research and telephone skills.
- Experience working in an environment where attention to detail and accuracy are critical.