Account Executive, Senior
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
The Account Executive is accountable for creating, expanding, retaining, elevating and managing the strategic relationship between the client and York. The AE has ultimate accountability for revenue, sales, delivery and client satisfaction.
- Reports To: VP, Client Services
- Primary Working Relationships: Division and Group Presidents, CFO, VP Sales Operations, Sales Managers & Sales Executives, Account Executives, Solution Architects, Operations/Services Managers, Executive Committee based on Executive Sponsor
- Direct Reports: 0 direct, manages matrix organization for assigned accounts
- Location: Flexible on location
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Responsible for orchestrating the deployment of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive solutions, thought leadership and services to the enterprise account
- Defines and sets the strategic direction, functions as a thought leader and strategic business partner with the client and provides leadership to the Enterprise Client Partner Team(s) for their account portfolio
- Develops a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision makers, etc.
- Builds, enhances and executes the long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with other key executives, key decision makers and influencers and acts as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization
- Analyzes and keeps abreast of significant market changes (trends, issues, M&A activity, and corporate developments) that would be valuable information to the client and that mitigates and manages risk to and the client
- Builds cooperation and collaboration with the business units to realize revenue growth, client value and satisfaction
- Qualifies client specific opportunities and develops pipeline jointly with the Business Units
- Helps to win new business, with high level relationships, sales and negotiation skills and client oriented communications
- Structures and leads large bundled deals
- Manages, measures and accurately predicts financial outcomes
- Drives delivery service excellence
- Maintains current client specific instructions to drive quality outcomes
- Maintains accounts receivable for assigned clients
- Domestic travel required- up to 50%
Bachelor Degree or working towards industry designation
- Minimum 10 years of deep insurance services expertise preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience structuring and consulting on large bundled deals
- Minimum 10 years delivery, sales and account management experience
- Experience working for an insurance or services company
- A history of meeting/exceeding financial commitments
- Experience working in a large, matrix organization with varied products and services