Quality Control Reviewer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Groups Loss Control Division is looking for an experienced Quality Review Professional to perform technical quality review of survey reports submitted by our field representatives. This independent contractor position is responsible for assuring reports are in accordance with Yorks quality standards, and client specific requirements; to include the review of technical accuracy, applicable recommendations to improve risk, spelling/grammar, and overall content of the report.
This independent contractor position will work remotely from home. Candidates must be able to work independently, and must have a strong sense of self-motivation. Candidates must have their own computer, high-speed internet, and phone. We are looking for candidates who could be available Monday through Friday during business hours, and/or nights and/or weekends. Availability can be discussed with selected candidates.Required Skills
- A minimum of five years experience as Quality Review Professional in loss control risk assessment; or minimum 10 years experience as Field Consultant in loss control risk assessment.
- Extensive understanding of Commercial Lines including:
- Property (Fire, Contents, All Risk)
- General Liability
- Products/Completed Operations
- Auto Fleet
- Garage Liability
- Workers Compensation
- CAT (Flood, Wind, Earthquake)
- Inland Marine
- The ability to be efficient and thorough in the examination of the information provided in a report; to determine if that information satisfies internal policies and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills; must have the ability to convey information effectively including exceptional writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, Life Safety Codes, NFPA Codes
- Knowledge of ISO Construction Classes
- Solid computer skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Adobe, Internet Explorer and/or Google Chrome
- Must have own email address
Previous experience in quality review is a plus, and at least 6 months experience in the insurance industry is required.Job Location Lafayette, Louisiana, United States Position Type Consulting