Account Executive, Managed Care
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Provide account leadership including coordination of internal analytical data, strategy and technical resources to deliver on clients need and expectations
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business strategy regarding client satisfaction, retention, and growth; facilitate product and brand development.
- Deliver upon a set scope of work that includes strategic development and results reporting.
- Effectively lead and manage a team of skilled MCO Account Executives providing direction, support and continual development opportunities.
- Define and assign client list based on geographic location and/or similar service requirements.
- Lead implementation efforts for new clients; conduct onsite stewardship meetings; identify reporting needs.
- Contribute to and monitor growth efforts during the Bureau of Workers Compensations biennial Open Enrollment.
- Manage marketing budget plan and negotiations.
- Work with multiple service lines to enhance overall client utilization.
- Understand client business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in and assist with maintaining quality management activities as appropriate.
- Uphold all BWC and URAC standards as defined in the organizations policies and procedures.
- Provide education, and identify resources and solutions for issues.
- Receive and respond to complaints in a timely manner.
- Attend regional industry conferences.
- The Director of Account Management and Sales receives supervision from the Chief Operating Officer
- The Director of Account Management and Sales directly supervises the Account Executives.
- A four year college degree is preferred
- Experience in the Ohio Workers Compensation industry, managed care concepts, HIPAA, ADA and FMLA is required
- Strong operational experience in an account management/sales position with 6+ years in workers compensation
- Must be able to travel extensively across the state
- Excellent analytical, communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and computer skills are necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with Ohio workers compensation and managed care concepts as well as applicable state and federal regulations (Ohio Workers Compensation, HIPAA, ADA, FMLA)