Education Program Measurement - Senior Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining surveys, as well as performance reporting on agency education programs using a combination of analytic applications. With minimal guidance, the consultant will provide an understanding of data to produce insights and actionable recommendations in the form of analytic projects, striving to positively impact and influence operational efficiencies and business decisions. Will be accountable for spearheading analytics projects that will collectively impact the education organization, such as the revamping of metrics and scorecards. This role supports instructional designers, project managers and regional education teams to ensure programs are structured correctly and in a way that can be accurately measured. The consultant will have a passion for problem solving, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to think conceptually, analytically and creatively.
Program and Process Design/Improvement
- Break down business problems into solvable components by assessing the requirements and/or business implications to arrive at recommended solutions
- Plan, implement, and contribute to measurement projects that are up to moderate complexity
- Contribute to strategic decision-making
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new processes to improve insight regarding agency education programs and/or measurement
- Enable evaluation of education activities and their impact on business results
- Develop analytics story and visual presentation strategies to ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for all audience levels.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and outside business units to improve the effectiveness of education programs
- Use best practices and moderate statistical/modeling techniques to develop models and/or tests in the areas of education
- Analyzes structured and unstructured data from many sources to identify drivers
- Performs data analysis and evaluates trend analysis using statistical methods
- Develops and customizes existing technologies to enhance education intiatives and functions across mutliple platforms
- Research new technologies for potential to enhance Agency success and leadership functions across mutliple platforms
- Works as part of a team to deliver effective, efficient solutions to agency owners and sales professionals.
- Insurance industry and/or analytics & program measurement knowledge a plus
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelors degree with preference in a field such as statistics, mathematics, finance, engineering, or economics
- 3+ years of experience with creating/maintaining/evaluating surveys and results preferred
- Technology experience with key analytic applications (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Beginner to intermediate experience with Tableau
- Ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Ability to deal with an array of data sources, all in different forms and willingness to use an array of tools or methods to create a solution
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret concepts of moderate complexity
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise
- Ability to concentrate on many loosely defined situations of moderate complexity, which require application of creativity and originality, where guidance and counsel may be unavailable
- Microsoft Office skills
- Must be willing to travel to Northbrook, IL at least quarterly if working in a location outside of Illinois
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.