Workers Comp Claims Adjuster
General Placement Service has partnered with a National Risk Management Administrator seeking a Workers Compensation Claim Adjuster in their San Antonio, Texas office.
Successful candidate will manage all aspects of the claim process, independently handle a caseload of 150 to 180 complex Workers Comp claims and conduct business within established authority and guidelines.
- Initiate and conduct investigations
- Determine compensation and set reserves
- Manage treatment and billing activity
- Effectively communicate with all parties involved throughout the claims process
- Maintain case review and documents
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prior Workers Compensation Claims experience
- Knowledge of statutory regulations and medical terminology
- Certifications and/or licenses as required by state regulation
Contact us today for more information on this exciting opportunity.