Workers Comp Claims Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
General Placement Service has partnered with a National Risk Management Administrator seeking a Workers Compensation Claim Adjuster in their Long Beach, California office.
Successful candidate will manage all aspects of the claim process, independently handle a caseload of 150 to 180 complex Workers Comp claims and conduct business within established authority and guidelines.
- Initiate and conduct investigations
- Determine compensation and set reserves
- Manage treatment and billing activity
- Effectively communicate with all parties involved throughout the claims process
- Maintain case review and documents
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prior Workers Compensation Claims experience
- Knowledge of statutory regulations and medical terminology
- Certifications and/or licenses as required by state regulation
Contact us today for more information on this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Workers Comp Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly