The Automobile Club of Missouri is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Insurance Sales Representative career opportunity. The Life Insurance Sales Representative will offer the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members; work in a fast paced call center dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads. Prior insurance industry experience and Life License required
. No overhead cost, internal referral program, continued license sponsorship, and incentives provided. We also offer formal training upon hire with a base salary for first six months of employment in addition to commissions.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
Benefits May Include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Arranging appointments with members and prospective members regarding life insurance and financial products.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
- Pension plan
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- Continued license sponsorship
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Career Advancement
- Insurance premium reductions
- Travel and entertainment discounts
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; BA/BS degree a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships
- Proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems.
- Valid drivers license, a good driving record and a current Life Insurance license.
- Work schedule will include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE