Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication
Together, We Make A Difference.
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Processor, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an associate within our Claims department you will:
* This is an entry level position within the claims operation, supporting claims personnel in all disciplines.
* Performs duties that ensure compliance with government regulations, processes paperwork, issues payments, may answer incoming phone calls and make outbound calls to customers and vendors.
* Enters data into various systems.
* Processes financial transactions and DMV documents. Performs all duties under general supervision.
What's in it for me?
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
What you bring:
* AA, High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate required
* Typical experience may range from 1 year of general office experience to several years in a Claims processing role.
* Must be comfortable handling money transactions.
* Moderate to advanced skill in using Microsoft Office products required.
* Strong verbal communication skills, telephone and written communication skills required.
* Moderate knowledge of computers and inside cashiering system necessary.
* Good typing skills essential.
* Requires ability to prioritize and multi-task, while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy.
* Good interpersonal skills required.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE