Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Enters data into computer systems or manual ledgers. Updates and maintains accounting records, Demonstrates complete system knowledge and functionality. Verifies accuracy of more complex documents in preparation for processing financial transactions based on the Club's policies and procedures. Documents include journal entries, cash listings, invoices, payments approval forms, general ledger reports, etc. Communicates with internal customers outside vendors and management on differences. Investigates questionable data. Research's differences and makes recommendations on solutions.
- Trains others on new processes and policies and procedures.
- Reconciles differences within accounts, cost centers, amounts missing information, invoice numbers, or additional documentation as needed.
- Coordinates team efforts, distributes communications, answers questions, files, perform miscellaneous office duties.
- Performs duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3 years of previous experience in a supervisor role highly preferred.
- Experience with various accounting systems, team development and/or coordinator role is preferred.
- Understands Insurance billing procedures and has the ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments and tasks with competing demands.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job duties include but are not limited to collaboration with different teams within the company.
- Help define solutions, monitor processes and adherence to guidelines and policies.
- Document Process Flows. Maintain production process schedules.
- Manage risks and issues and develop contingency plans.
- Communicates production status and mitigates impacts to production to team and leadership.
- Help carry out business vision into tangible results. Understand and document formal department plans.
- Understand and recommend improvements to processes and policies.
- Formal experience with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Visio, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Word are required.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE