Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Specialist Mentor Program. The Life Specialist Mentor program will offer a full 12 month training program culminating in becoming an Auto Club Life Agent in the Santa Barbara location. We will offer the resources for you to obtain your California State life insurance license, product and systems training, day to day training in our life insurance operation, full benefits and a base salary for the entire year. Ultimately you will be able to offer and sell our full line of world class life insurance products to new and existing members. What we are looking for is a sales background, a hunger to provide a valued product and a true entrepreneurial spirit. You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; you will develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads. There is no overhead cost, we have an internal referral program, continued license sponsorship, and incentives provided.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Arranging appointments with members and prospective members regarding life insurance and financial products.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and sales experience. BS/BA degree is a plus and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems. Valid California drivers license with a good driving record is required. Work days include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE