Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Specialist career opportunity. The Life Specialist will offer the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members in our Costa Mesa Call Center. You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads. Prior insurance industry experience and California Life License required. No overhead cost, internal referral program, continued license sponsorship, and incentives provided. We also offer formal training upon hire with a base salary for first six months of employment in addition to commissions. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
Benefits May Include:
- Continued license sponsorship
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Development and Training
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- Pension plan
- Employee credit union
- Insurance premium reduction and travel discounts
2+ years of current life insurance sales experience preferred; BA/BS degree a plus. A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems. California Life license.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
'The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE