Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Lancer Claims Services is a leading national third party claims administrator with over 35 years of experience providing innovative claim management solutions. We specialize in the handling of liability insurance claims with an emphasis on errors and omissions claims. Our claims adjusters are comprised of highly skilled insurance claim professionals and lawyers who understand the underlying business of the insured and the legal and regulatory environment under which the professional or firm operates.
Currently, we are seeking a motivated Claims Adjuster to join our Orange, CA office. The primary duty of this individual will be to adjust difficult losses for the program to which she/he is assigned.
- Assess large exposures, draft reports to carriers.
- Exercise judgment in applying legal liability to assigned claims.
- Research applicable coverage for our insureds.
- Document coverage dates, limits and restrictions.
- Identify and resolve any potential coverage questions.
- Draft reservation of rights and coverage denials for review and approval by the Coverage Senior Adjuster.
- Conduct competent claims investigation and secure supporting documentation for assigned claims.
- Handle claims within guidelines of the Fair Claims Practices 790.03.
- Assign defense counsel to answer and defend lawsuits when appropriate.
- Monitor and direct defense counsel, independent adjusters, and experts.
- Identify claims with potential exposure in excess of authority and advise the Claims Supervisor/Team Lead.
- Provide insureds, claimants and sponsoring companies with regular updates on status of file handling.
- Participate in programs that generate high awareness among the client, the underwriting carrier and sponsoring company.
- 5+ years litigation management experience.
- Must be licensed as a Qualified Claims Manager in the State of California.
- Adaptable and assertive.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to assess large exposures.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Property & Casualty and Professional Liability experience.
- Ability to make group presentations.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent professional liability/claims litigation management experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.