Account Assistant - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We’re a Walnut Creek based growing boutique Insurance Firm with an excellent reputation, walking distance from downtown. Recently named as one of the Bay Area’s Top Brokers, by the San Francisco Business Times. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task effectively and possess a high level of initiative, with thorough follow-up and great attention to detail. Candidate is required to have strong verbal and organizational skills, a cooperative attitude, and strong interpersonal skills. Excellent customer service is a critical attribute required for this role.
The Commercial Lines Account Assitant will assist client service teams with the coordination and issuing of certificates of insurance, ordering loss runs and other client support functions. This position requires attention to detail, being able to learn quickly, apply technical knowledge and the ability to work with and deliver time sensitive documents. You will be working primarily with email and an online certificate management system. As you grow in the job you will also have regular phone conversations with clients.
- Property, Casualty License; A current insurance license is not needed but will be required within a year.
- Previous experience issuing certificates of insurance is a plus, but not required. You need to have strong keyboard, word processing and phone skills.
- Strong computer skills with and familiarity with tools such as Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word and Applied EPIC
- Ability to analyze complex insurance requests, needs and options and communicate these options both verbally and in writing in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information.
- Must get along in a team environment
- We are a proud EOE.
Apply for Account Assistant - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly