Represented Casualty Claims Service Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Represented Casualty Claims Service Specialist in Bothell Washington!
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and property technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help others and build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Make and maintain a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Request and maintain medical records to assist the adjuster in assessing a bodily injury claim
- Organize medical records and input medical bills associated with the treatment to assist the adjuster in assessing a bodily injury claim
- Receive, screen and route incoming telephone calls and other electronic correspondence
- Contact or receive contact from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards
- Generate and send appropriate forms to insured/claimant for completion
- Process claims payments as needed to obtain medical records
- Complete all necessary forms, logs documents into the system, and routes them to the appropriate parties
- Participate in or assists in training new or less experienced employees and demonstrating work processes
- Assist adjusters with more complex claim handling, analyze documentation and settle basic, straight-forward, and routine claims quickly and efficiently
What we offer:
- Starting salary range: $35,600+, salary paid commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and pay raises based on performance
- 401k match PLUS pension
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program up to four weeks during your first year
- Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including Allstate auto, home and life insurance and more
- Wide-ranging wellness programs to help you balance your work and personal life
- BENEFITS START FROM DAY 1
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience in either customer service and/or a professional work environment
- Activities are of moderate complexity, requiring some independent judgment, performed under general supervision, using procedures standard to the organization
- Ability to coordinate information flow and internal processes
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow
- Gathers resources and information needed to complete work
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.