Education Reporting and Communications Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Midwest Regions Education Team primarily delivers education to agency owners and licensed and unlicensed sales professionals. Education content will be delivered by several methods including, but not limited to classroom, webinar, virtual classroom, agency and one-on-one training. This role handles many of the administrative responsibilities within the team including completion of reports and communication articles.
- Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships with internal teammates and partners across functional areas
- Performs basic administrative functions and utilizes technology to achieve performance effectiveness
- Under the direction of leadership, plans and coordinates multiple class schedules for instructors including meeting locations
- Utilizes Excel to create and complete weekly and monthly benchmark reports with accuracy
- Contacts agency owners and handles the merger process including staffing changes and customer friendly email processing
- Troubleshoots and solves basic merger issues
- Assists with the creation of communication articles regarding important updates and changes relevant to the Education Team for publication in regional newsletters
- Assists with the communication of class offerings via newsletters and updating the Education Home Page
- Assists agencies with the class registration process
- Updates and prints education materials needed for classes and workshops
- Partners with others by providing support during webcasts
- Consistently performs expense processing and management, manage voicemail, and email, submission of measurement activities, and class rosters
- Supports regional focus areas
- Takes personal responsibility for ongoing growth and professional development by identifying and acting on appropriate training and development opportunities
- Leverages opportunities to apply basic knowledge learned on the job
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative/support role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Experience generating reports using Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
- Project Management skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.