Claims Specialist (Bilingual- Spanish)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Under direction supervision, performs limited tasks required for the handling of workers compensation claims, PIP claims and medical payment claims or physical/property damage claims.
Handles limited task assignments
Conducts on-site investigations
Settles small claims by determining insurance carriers liability
Collects data required to assess PIP and property damage claims
Takes recorded statements
Negotiates settlements for collision or damage claims
Prepares/maintains open file inventory
Performs other duties as requested
Upholds the Crawford Code of Business at all times
- Must be able to read and write Spanish
- Adjuster license is required
- High school graduate or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an insurance related job desirable.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of general insurance, including liability, property, auto if applicable.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.