- Career Level
- Not Specified
1. Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person and directing them to proper location. Receives incoming calls and routes to appropriate person. Provides back up to the administrative tem.
2. Prepares correspondence, distributes outside and interoffice communication, and performs other secretarial duties, as required.
3. Prepares reports, presentations and spreadsheets as required.
4. Files documents, office product, and other materials, performs data entry of applicable office/division/group information, and maintains product library, references, and other indexes, as applicable.
5. Conducts pre-screening of all outside and interoffice communication to/for supervisor(s) or executive(s). Performs customer service function, as required.
6. Maintains log/schedule of appointments and deadlines, and prepares travel arrangements for supervisor(s), as required.
7. Arranges conference calls and maintains calendars as needed.
8. Handles various administrative tasks relating to personnel, office finances and supplies. Performs any other administrative duties relevant to applicable division.
9. Edits and distributes office and project materials, and assists staff in developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients, regulatory agencies, and OneBeacon offices.
Decision-Making Authority/Accountability Level:
Under general to limited supervision. Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
Exercises some discretion and independent judgment within limited authority level. Capable of analyzing routine information requests.
Demonstrates proficiency with copier, facsimile, and computer software, including current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and other data entry and spreadsheet applications and programs. Spelling and grammatical skills of at least a high school level are required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma with demonstrated experience required. Associates degree preferred. 0-3years of experience.