Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Under general supervision, demonstrates a thorough understanding of the activities performed related to engineering support, installation and/or operations of infrastructure technologies. Plans at an operational level designing and developing technology solutions interfacing with appropriate customers, management and technical resources. Facilitates and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of large complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, databases, software/hardware technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
- Evaluates systems specifications regarding customer requirements, transforming specifications into cost-effective, technically correct solutions.
- Prioritizes work and manages projects within established budget objectives and customer priorities.
- Responsible for establishing and managing to established quality control and security protocols.
- Provides the division, department and business area management with timely and accurate information regarding the status and performance of the assigned project(s).
- Leverages technology to develop, redesign and/or implement optimal technology solutions.
- Builds, leverages, and maintains effective alliances across technical and business community.
- Interacts with customers to achieve efficient, effective results. Multi-tasks, prioritizes according to business priorities and production availability requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or a related field preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Technology preferred.
- Experience providing technical direction to project teams preferred.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Network, Database, Server, Storage etc. preferred.
Advanced knowledge of of Mainframe Monitoring & Automaton (MainView preferred) and working knowledge with one or more of the following technical skills:
- Foundational IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge of process discipline and IDLC methodology
High School diploma or equivalent required. 3 years of experience in Technology required.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE