Loss Control Representative
Opportunity for Loss Control/Risk Control professional to be part of a super-regional property casualty carrier ranked in the Top 50 of all Property/Casualty insurance companies within the US. If you desire to work for a stable company that is a leader in the industry, then we have an opportunity for you.
Perform physical inspections of insured premises. Analyze exposures to loss and recommend measures to reduce or eliminate exposures.
Conduct training of insureds’ employees to reduce and eliminate exposures to loss, including written safety programs and loss control materials.
Qualities, skills and experiences we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation ideal.
- WC and/or Commercial Auto specialization.
- 3 years insurance industry experience in the area of loss control/safety.
- Completion of a loss control training program from a major national insurance carrier ideal.
- Enjoys employee friendly culture.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.