Sales Office Assistant
We are looking for a Sales Office Assistant to help with the daily activities of the sales region, and sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the essential duties and requirements at any time.
- Help maintain Weekly Time Verification Forms by scanning and filing in the correct
- Assist sales office manager with answering client family inquires on property contacts and deed deliveries.
- Ensure that the daily sales reports are submitted to the Advance Planning Senior Vice President’s office in timely manner.
- File office documents, such as commission statements, sales unit reports, etc.
- Assist sales office manager with the maintenance of supplies necessary for the office, including but not limited to forms, brochures, documents, property and commodity contracts, pamphlets, advertising material, special event/holiday supplies, stationary and office equipment/supplies using requisition form.
- Answer and field all incoming calls.
- Review property and funeral policy contracts and check for errors. Communicate with Planning Advisors when errors or missing signatures are present.
- Assist in updating numbers on board daily (from Cemetery Sales & Funeral Policies report).
- Assist with the assembly of packets of information, contracts, and forms for Planning Advisors. Track and replenish supply of forms made available to Planning Advisors in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED preferred
- 2 years experience in customer service/clerical experience required.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Type 30 wpm
- PC Proficient
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Must have positive, supportive, and motivating attitude and demeanor
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Medical, Dental, & Voluntary Vision
- 401(k) with Matching Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cash Balance Plan – 100% Paid for by Forest Lawn
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Absence Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much, much, more