Sr. Dir, Vendor Administration
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This position is responsible for executive leadership over strategy, performance, quality, scalability, fiscal performance, and continuous improvement of the critical vendor management functions on behalf of AFS clients.''
- Participates as a key member of the management team in the leadership of AFS, including strategic planning, evaluation of growth opportunities, and review of operations and performance.
- Annual forecasting to include, budget, headcount, etc. and business plan development.
- Define the Vendor Roadmap initiative which is inclusive of framing a future state model (people, process, technology, and strategy), helping frame the implementation approach and subsequent phases, and providing leadership and execution over a variety of tactical quick win initiatives.
- Define vendor management strategy for end-to-end service capability.
- Sets service level agreements (SLA) with internal and external customers
- Recommends methodologies and leads change to improve department performance.
- May resolve high level issues/problems rising from escalations.
- Responsible for policy and procedure formulation, with legal review, relative to the AFS and Vendor working relationship.
- Analyze business opportunities (forecasting) and develop strategies to achieve company objectives to maximize client satisfaction.
- Writes and delivers employee performance reviews, provides performance feedback, makes hiring decisions and administers disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Responsible for the oversight and performance of designated direct reports and further guide those in direction of their individual teams.
- Identify the training internal and external training needs to maximize department functionality.
- Partners with Field QC team and Vendor Administration teams to evaluate and recommend or identify vendors and ensure vendor compliance.
- Leads the diversification effort to expand the vendor network and the services they provide.
- Reviews and approves all vendor network related communications.
- Develops team members by holding regular coaching sessions to improve skills and/or modify behavior.
- Serves as final approver to vendor adjustments.
- Responsible for integrating efforts of ASCEND program with AFS LOB initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- 5 - 7 years of demonstrated vendor management experience
- Experience with transformation/rebuilding of a department
- 2-3 years experience in strategic planning
- Operation background with experience in default, property preservation and 3rd party vendor management
- Demonstrated success establishing, leading and maintaining effective working relationships at the executive level
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to work and interact at the executive management level and with other departments throughout the organization
- Ability to coach, train and motivate staff
- Self-Directed and motivated
- Ability to think ahead and plan and make determinations to the future of the department
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to company values
- Strong computer skills, MS Office suite