Account Executive I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Act as the single point of contact at Assurant for assigned clients. Manage and monitor all initiatives and projects
relating to partnered programs. Act as the internal and external liaison for in-house client services.
- Implement new programs effectively and efficiently meeting both client and Assurant driven timelines through use of standardized implementation tools and processes.
- Identify new business opportunities within client organizations and highlight, sell and execute resulting initiatives upon client and Assurant agreement to proceed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key contacts within client organization at a variety of levels.
- Manage and monitor all initiatives and projects relating to partnered programs.
- Ensure that all deliverables from Assurant to client organizations are delivered on time, every time.
- Effectively manage and diffuse client concerns and escalations in an appropriate manner.
- Provide narrative to Sr. Management on a variety of business reports including the ability to evaluate the programs financial performance against various goals and benchmarks.
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, report any problem areas and provide solutions and alternative recommendations.
- Effectively communicate recommendations to Assurant Sr. Management and clients.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve critical issues independently and source appropriate support channels to resolve issues and/or move forward with new initiatives.
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately and effectively when necessary throughout all levels of the organization.
- Conduct or participate in training sessions that support client programs.
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews by coordinating, creating and verifying all documentation and all other participation and logistical arrangements.
- Participate in contracting/re-contracting process as required.
- Can add value to discussions/initiatives in a generalist capacity relating to all Operational levels of the business. Engages subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Meet with senior representatives of client organization independently.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the financial and contractual arrangements for assigned clients.
- Participate in the RFP process in conjunction with Business Development Director as appropriate.
- Recommend changes to existing processes and procedures and implement changes in a lead capacity.
- 3 years of experience in a relevant Business or Marketing environment.
- Bachelors degree.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both written and verbally.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong Project Management and Organizational skills.
- 4 years tenure as a Client Relationship Manager.
- Experience completing action plans and projects, exposure to budgets, expense control reports and financial statements.
- Completion of the following development courses; High Impact Presentations (or equivalent), Virtual Presentation Skills (or equivalent), Debrief training, 8 hours of documented cross training in all functional areas including Marketing Services
- Insurance, Collections and Property Management background
- Must be PC literate (Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)