Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
* Performs independent audit appraisals of medium to smaller scope operations to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and assists in performing independent audit appraisals on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations for large scope operations.
* Evaluates the reliability and integrity of data that is developed by the Club
* Evaluates adherence to Club objectives, policies and procedures, and compliance with governmental laws and regulations
* Determines the adequacy of controls for safeguarding Club assets and verifies the existence of assets
* Performs special investigations as assigned on potential fraud, conflict of interest, wrongdoing, stolen equipment, etc.
* Performs data analysis reviews using ACL software
* BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of sound business practices, insurance/claims process, sales process, banking, accounting and auditing principles are preferred.
* Proficient with Teammate and ACL software a plus.
* Professional certification of CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE or equivalent experience or working towards professional certification is preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE