Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Senior Auditor performs complex analytical and auditing functions designed to ensure the adequate and effective control of assets and financial records.
* Performs internal audits and independent audit appraisals to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations throughout the Club and Insurance organizations.
* In charge of evaluating the reliability and integrity of data that is developed by the Club and Insurance operations.
* Evaluates adherence to Club and Insurance objectives, policies and procedures, and compliance with governmental laws and regulations.
* Determines the adequacy of controls for safeguarding Club and Insurance assets and verifies the existence of assets.
* A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent combination of education as well as professional certification of CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE is required.
* Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years prior experience as an auditor and detailed understanding of auditing principles.
* Advanced knowledge of business, insurance, claims, sales, banking and/or accounting is preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE