Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. We are seeking a Sales Clerk
to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's Insurance Sales Team in our Glendora Branch Office. Diverse duties include general clerical duties, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and providing legendary customer service. Responsibilities:
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify, and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as required
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize data.
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products required
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications preferred
Department Level, Reception/Greeting, Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline Support, Exceptional Customer Service Training:
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Long Beach provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits:
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE