Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
If you want a career opportunity that allows you to help others and unleash your problem-solving skills Allstate may be the place for you.
Our Customer Contact Center in Charlotte, NC is growing and we are looking for charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment.
The Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Associate is responsible for handling customer experience inquiries, and resolving service concerns/documenting customer requests, and completing changes to policies which do not require a license. Service to customers will include inbound/outbound calls and call transfers for service transactions.
Tentative Start Date: May 25, 2018
Classroom Training Schedule (approx. 7 weeks): 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 a.m., Monday - Friday
Transition Schedule (two shifts available):
- 9:00 am 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays (7 weeks)
- 11 am 7:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays (7 weeks)
- Holidays Required
Work Schedule (two shifts available):
- 9:00 am 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays
- 11 am 7:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays
- Holidays Required
Starting Salary: $31,200 per year ($15.00/hr) PLUS 10% Bilingual Spanish Language Differential
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service
- Resolve all policyholder requests and concerns in an efficient and upbeat manner
- Educate our policyholders on their insurance coverage
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to first call resolution
- Acknowledge and direct customers requests for additional products or services to appropriate licensed representatives
- Remain current on new marketing campaigns in order to respond appropriately to marketing related inquiries using all available resource tools
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in Spanish (read/write/speak)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Prior call center experience a plus
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality and ownership of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer, typing and grammar skills
- Strong focus on quality and efficiency
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.