Lead Management Marketing Intern
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of this department is to support Allstate Marketing in developing, managing and delivering effective marketing programs that increase household acquisition, cross sell, retention and profitability.
The purpose of this role is to provide program management and support for Lead Management marketing programs and processes, including the sourcing and routing of leads to Allstate agents. This collaborative, highly-engaged person will work closely with Home Office Partners as well as regional marketing teams to support the introduction and engagement of new and existing lead marketing programs for agency owners.
- Provide support and ongoing management of new and existing lead management programs.
- Assist with developing ongoing education and support for agency owners.
- Influence internal and external clients to raise awareness and engagement of lead management programs.
- Serve as field liaison for day-to-day agency operations including monitoring and responding to regional marketing team and agent inquiries.
- Provide support for new programs and pilot opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will have relevant experience/education in marketing and/or communications.
- Candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills: multi-tasking priorities and facilitating/executing multiple marketing programs.
- Experience in marketing, communications or other related course work. Agency, financial services and/or insurance industry education are preferred, but not required.
- Candidate should be pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or other related field.
The following skills/experiences are required:
- Rising senior-level college student or graduate student
- Course work or experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Additional skills: Project management, relationship management, excellent written and oral communications, team-work/collaboration, measurement/data analysis
Skills required may be:
- Beginner Communication
- Beginner Project Management
- Proven ability to collaborate across boundaries
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.