Quality Control Manager/Collateral Valuations
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Quality Control Manager is primarily responsible for the successful oversight of the day to day operations of the Quality Control Department. The QC Manager will work with management to identify process improvement opportunities and subsequently execute on the developed policies and procedures based on the established direction provided by the Quality Control Leader. Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day operations including, but not limited to: adherence to company policies and procedures, scheduling, payroll, performance evaluations, auditing processes, special project research, training, disciplinary policies, and control center management.
- Build and maintain a skilled, successful, and motivated team through coaching, counseling, mentoring and training.
- Ensure Quality Control Associates are aware of industry trends and adhere to industry, client, and company directives.
- Identify operational opportunities and ensure the necessary training, coaching and mentoring of new hires and existing associates is carried out.
- Oversee management and allocation of department resources
- Degree or Certification relative to the position or Work experience commensurate with the expectations.
3 Years Management/Leadership Experience
1 Year Operational/Process Improvement Experience with demonstrated results.