Loss Control - Atlanta, GA
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Loss Control Representative - Atlanta, GA
Are you an experienced Property and Casualty Insurance loss control specialist and looking to do more than service and surveys? Our client is an established Property and Casualty Insurance carrier which is looking for someone who can manage the loss control process - evaluating which risks need servicing or surveys internally or to go to vendors. You will work out of the Atlanta office and manage the loss control process for Georgia and surrounding states. Responsibilities also include personally evaluating more complex risks and existing clients. The vast majority of accounts are in the Metro Atlanta area.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a commercial lines multiline loss control representative in a Property and Casualty Insurance carrier or loss control vendor.
- 4 year college degree is required.
- Strong worker's compensation and commercial casualty experience required
- CSP or ASP certification is highly preferred
- Valid Georgia Driver's license and acceptable driving record
- 50% travel, or as needed
- Field Safety Representative certification
This position represents a good career opportunity for a loss control representative looking to be a part of a cohesive team of professionals and want to drive the loss control process. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4434.
Apply for Loss Control - Atlanta, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly