Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Customer Service Specialist II opportunity at the Shively, Kentucky AAA Branch Office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The Shively Branch Office is open Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.
The hourly rate is in the range of $11.17 - $11.91, based on prior work experience, plus incentives!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and determine needs of customers and members and provide Legendary Service;
- Prepare AAATripTik® Travel Planners and marked road maps, and provide destination information;
- Attain assigned production and transaction goals by identifying cross-selling opportunities and recommend additional products and services to reach weekly goals;
- Provide Notary Services;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- 1-3 years customer-facing sales and service experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Good PC/windows & internet skills and familiar with office common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Current Ohio Notary Commission or ability to obtain and maintain Ohio Notary Commission;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefit package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAAPlus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, sick days); and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE