Consumer Technology Leader
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Working and collaborating through understanding our core technology and data, analytics products and solutions.
Creating and executing a short and long term sales strategy for assigned product segment.
Beginning and advancing sales discussions within target markets across numerous aspects of B2B2C technology landscape.
Fully meet and/or exceed key sales targets, particularly revenue and profit.
Identifying and leveraging subject matter experts within key diverse vertical channels for sales discussions.
Contributing feedback and direction on sales messaging to Product Marketing.
Training and supporting other ARS teams on product segment messaging.
Contributing to strategy for B2B2C sales in partnership with National Business Development Sales Leader.
Leading and managing team of Business Development Managers.
Coach and develop Business Development Managers to achieve their strategic objectives and meet sales performance targets.
Providing leadership for internal best practice sharing and strategy building across business functions.
Monitoring revenue targets for team and operational effectiveness; developing strategies for adjusted courses of action.
The successful candidate will have 7+ of demonstrated sourcing, developing and closing revenue opportunities. This job is requires strong business knowledge of technology and software sales and strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships both internally and externally.
This key leader will have:
- Extensive software industry experience with a strong distribution leadership and management background.
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships and across other business functions.
- A deep understanding of all sales related functions.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- Strong distribution leadership experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze financial data and assess market conditions, trends and indicators.
- Displays knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections, goals, targets, shop, buy, cross-sell, retain, profitability, compliance, quality, etc.).
- Building relationships and partnerships in B2B2C channels.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust.
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or related preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.