Our Human Resources Department is looking for a great new member to complete our team. We are currently interviewing for a Full-Cycle Recruiter.
What you’ll need to have:
- Passion for recruiting across all business groups.
- Four-year college degree and 2 years’ experience, or a minimum of 4 years full cycle recruiting experience.
- Great people, networking, sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee full cycle recruiting of both Employees and Agents. Some key duties include: Recruiting employees and recruiting Independent Contractor Insurance Agents.
- Manager recruiting and onboarding process - attending job fairs and events, writing job postings, interviewing, initiating background checks.
- Running and evaluating General Orientation, benefits enrollment and changes, monitoring paperwork completion by new hires.
- Primary resource for hiring managers in the areas of recruitment, selection, and equal opportunity employment compliance.
SFBCIC & CFBMIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.