Complex Risk Trial Attorney: Staff Counsel Office
- Career Level
Our client, a well-established company that is cutting edge with industry leading technology and in a growth mode, has asked us to help them find them a high achieving, DYNAMIC Trial Attorney for their staff counsel office in Plantation, FL This position will be responsible for handling a wide range of high exposure/complex cases such as catastrophic burns, brain injuries, amputations. This is a managerial level position but has no direct reports.
The ideal candidate:
- JD and FL State Bar (in good standing)
- 10-15 1st Chair/solo jury trials trials to verdict (personal injury)
- Extensive experience litigating high exposure/ complex personal injury cases
- Insurance defense experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trial-focused culture
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including an auto or auto allowance, generous bonus potential, free parking, flexible hours and no billable hours!
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission
Apply for Complex Risk Trial Attorney: Staff Counsel Office
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly