Complex Risk Trial Attorney: Staff Counsel Office
Our client, a well-established company that is cutting edge with industry leading technology and in a growth mode, has asked us to help them find them a high achieving, DYNAMIC Trial Attorney for their staff counsel office in Tampa, FL This position will be responsible for handling a wide range of high exposure/complex cases such as catastrophic burns, brain injuries, amputations. This is a managerial level position but has no direct reports.
The ideal candidate:
- JD and FL State Bar (in good standing)
- 10-15 1st Chair/solo jury trials trials to verdict (personal injury)
- Extensive experience litigating high exposure/ complex personal injury cases
- Insurance defense experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trial-focused culture
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including an auto or auto allowance, generous bonus potential, free parking, flexible hours and no billable hours!
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission