Claims Operations Manager
Looking to Hire ASAP
Our client, a well -respected property/casualty niche underwriter, has a newly created challenging and exciting opportunity for a Claims Operations Manager. This position will be based in Denver, CO
This position will be responsible for claims regulatory compliance (including Medicare) and data management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Solid claims experience, P&C CL* or PL or Health Insurance
- Technical ability to read, understand and write SQL code
- Experience with data mining and profiling
- Ability to handle compliance functions, be up-to-date on regulations , and insure that jurisdictional reporting is done
- Familiarity with Medicare compliance. Medicare reporting for all products lines.
- Ability to wwork well under pressure, to meet deadlines and to prioritize requests. Juggle multiple tasks.
- Effective management, delegation and team-building skills. There are six direct reports.
- Must be very articulate and work well with a variety of personalities.
Our client offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.