Claims Operations Manager
- Career Level
Looking to Hire ASAP
Our client, a well -respected property/casualty niche underwriter, has a newly created challenging and exciting opportunity for a Claims Operations Manager. This position will be based in Denver, CO
This position will be responsible for claims regulatory compliance (including Medicare) and data management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Solid claims experience, P&C CL* or PL or Health Insurance
- Technical ability to read, understand and write SQL code
- Experience with data mining and profiling
- Ability to handle compliance functions, be up-to-date on regulations , and insure that jurisdictional reporting is done
- Familiarity with Medicare compliance. Medicare reporting for all products lines.
- Ability to wwork well under pressure, to meet deadlines and to prioritize requests. Juggle multiple tasks.
- Effective management, delegation and team-building skills. There are six direct reports.
- Must be very articulate and work well with a variety of personalities.
Our client offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.
Apply for Claims Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly