Senior Regional Marketing Consultant - Direct Marketing
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning and implementing direct marketing campaigns. The incumbent will own direct mail and email programs and be charged with iteratively optimizing results.
This position will be charged with all aspects of program execution including but not limited to: strategic recommendations, test design, execution, and field communications.
- Coordinate day to day activities associated with campaign creative, development and execution
- Coordinate both internal and external resources to execute email and direct mail campaigns within prescribed timeline
- Adhere to assigned budget
- Implement tests designed to improve performance and/or efficiency
- Provide reporting support including trending and tracking operational metrics and key performance indicators in order to develop recommendations for improved performance
- Partner with internal and field stakeholders to maximize campaign engagement and results including the development and execution of appropriate communications
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for programs owned
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Advocate on behalf of the customer at every stage of the campaign development and implementation process
- 4+ years of directly related experience
- Proven Mail and/or email experience
- Knowledge of Direct Marketing methodology and measurement principles
- Ability to coordinate the activities of multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects under tight timelines
- Intermediate analytic skills and ability to translate analysis into actionable steps
- Intermediate interpersonal skills
- Intermediate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Bachelors degree required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.