- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate is looking for an inquisitive and detail oriented Web Analyst, who can contribute to the success of our digital goals through the use of web analytics, clicktstream data, voice of the customer and offline data integration. This role is responsible for using Adobe Analytics to design, implement and maintain measures and reports that will improve Allstates understanding of consumer behavior.
- Manage implementations of Adobe Analytics (Omniture/Site Catalyst) on web sites, including developing business requirements, validation, testing and maintaining overall data integrity.
- Design, create and automate reporting dashboards on an as needed frequency, by working with business partners to identify KPIs and goals.
- Have an inquisitive mind and proactively research data anomalies and conduct further analysis.
- Partner with business users with interpreting results and proactively identify areas of interest, and gaps to further enhance data set.
- Work closely with technology to ensure accurate tagging, data collection in DTM.
- Oversee 3rd party vendor relationships, data integrations and effectively use available data.
- 3-5 years experience in Web Analytics core competencies
- BA or BS (quantitative coursework like mathematics, statistics a plus, but not necessarily required)
- Advanced experience implementing and using Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, disseminate significant amounts of information, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations with attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge of web analytics terminology, data, and platforms required
- Experience with SQL and Tableau a plus
- Experience with Agile framework, SMART Agile or JIRA a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Advanced with Excel; proficient with other MS Office products
- Ability to give effective and clear presentations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.