Senior Manager One-to-One Customer Marketing
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job DescriptionThe purpose of the department is:
- To lead the planning and development of integrated consumer/customer communications that build Allstate Brand consideration, preference, loyalty and meet marketing business goals;
- To drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines; and
- To deliver those communications with operational excellence.
Customer Marketing partners with other areas of Marketing and throughout the organization to ensure all consumer communications are strategically aligned against business goals and objectives.
The scope of this job is
As the Senior Manager of the Customer 1:1 Communications Team, you will put the customer at the center to drive improved communications, a better customer experience and customer loyalty. You will lead a team of internal account managers and external agency partners to develop 1:1 marketing communication campaigns that span across channels, both paid and owned.
The position interfaces across Marketing and the Organization to build out 1:1 campaigns that properly integrate the brand, drive personalization to increase relevance with customers and continually optimize marketing/business results through iterative, test and learn campaigns. The leader in this role should be highly collaborative, solutions-oriented, and a direct and digital marketing expert.
This is a bonus-level position reporting directly to the Director of Customer Relationship Marketing. You will be expected to drive purpose for your team, prioritize a portfolio of CRM efforts, and be comfortable in leveraging data, insights and other analytics to make informed marketing decisions.
The One-to- One Customer Communications Senior Manager is a seasoned digital and direct marketer with experience in leading diverse teams, leveraging data to uncover insights and develop behavior-based marketing campaigns:
- Lead the conversion of Allstate customer communications to modernize the Brand inclusive of: Implementing a branded, systemic approach for all 1:1 Communications, leading the architecture of the 1:1 eco-system based on multiple business objectives and corresponding communication strategies
- Develop and deliver omni-channel communications plans that include iterative test plans that include segment, channel and messaging strategies
- Lead marketing-based retention efforts to reduce attrition and increase brand loyalty
- Lead digital-focused 1:1 customer cross sell and value add campaigns across a wide variety of product and service offerings
- Lead Customer marketing content including planning, development and execution of Good Hands News, a quarterly digital newsletter
- Drive team to leverage data to measure, track, and refine communications programs
- Motivate team of seven to be high performers, oversight of program budgets and external agency resources
- Omni-channel planning, development and implementation
- Direct and digital marketing campaign management with positive results
- Management of external agency partners and/or internal creative services
- Able to translate biz strategies into customer-centric messages/marketing strategies
- Influential and motivational across stakeholders and as a team leader
- Strategic and analytic skills, business judgment
- Solution-oriented, remains flexible in times of change
- Naturally curious about business challenges, implications & results
- Passionate about marketing communications and the customer
- Program leadership and capacity to lead team to manage multiple projects
- Use data strategically to optimize messaging plans and deliver on personalization
- Knowledgeable in ideating and identifying ideal customer/brand experiences
- Oversight of technology projects and UX design that impact marketing
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, with 4 years specialized in digital and direct marketing
- Prefer both client-side and agency-side marketing experience
Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Experience in reading results in Site Catalyst and Tableau dashboards.
College degree required BA
MBA a plus, but not required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Integrated Marketing Communications a plus
- Will take an individual with well-rounded marketing experience (any major!)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.