CSR 1 / First Notice of Loss
- Career Level
- Not Specified
CSR 1 / First Notice of Loss Omaha, Nebraska
Joinour hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebratedand valued.
Why Stillwater? Were a national insuranceprovider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We striveto be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and thatrespect starts with our employees.
Were looking for candidates who may:
- Receives in-bound call from customers, opening P & C Claims and verifying insurance coverage.
- Follow-up with clients for additional policy data.
- Processes policy endorsements.
- Work a flexible schedule, preferred hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent, or six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficienton database software, internet software, spreadsheet software and wordprocessing software.
- Strongorganizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Acuteattention to detail.
- Provenability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Stronginterpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated abilityto calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, andpercentages.
- Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- Newly remodeled office near I-80 on I Street convenient to shopping and dining.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valuedwith Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both apre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and adrug free workplace.
Apply for CSR 1 / First Notice of Loss
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly